Monday, October 09, 2006
About Me

- Name: MBT
- Location: Texas, United States
I am a teacher. I often call myself the luckiest teacher in the world. During the school year I teach English (writing, literature, grammar) to gifted and talented 6th, 7th, and 8th graders. When I'm not teaching, I can frequently be found dancing tango or spending time with friends over good food and conversation. My newest hobby is blogging.
Previous Posts
- Reading Rules: then and now
- My current reading list, with commentary (of course)
- Variations on a Theme
- Other things I abhor
- Dream List
- Valuable Lessons I Have Learned That Make Me a Bet...
- Old Friend.... Renewed Friendship
- My favorite quotes from my sixth graders
- Some Things I Love About Teaching GT
- The Top Ten Things* GT Kids Can Be



1 Comments:
mbt,
Sorry, to report ma'am, I read the whole thing and pretty rapidly. I really,really liked it.
I also think booger jokes are funny. J.
P.S. I posted this on my blog but din't know if I would ever see you again.
Post a Comment
<< Home