Resolutions
Did anyone notice that the incurable list maker did not bother to list her new year's resolutions for 2007? That is because I do not make resolutions. There are two reasons.
1. If changing a pattern is so important, do it as soon as it occurs to you. Do not wait until January 1st.
2. I used to work in a law office and "Resolutions" were very formal corporate board meeting documents which required the signatures of all the movers of the company. They were couched in phrases such as "RESOLVED THAT" and "BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED." My life doesn't need so much legalism.
1. If changing a pattern is so important, do it as soon as it occurs to you. Do not wait until January 1st.
2. I used to work in a law office and "Resolutions" were very formal corporate board meeting documents which required the signatures of all the movers of the company. They were couched in phrases such as "RESOLVED THAT" and "BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED." My life doesn't need so much legalism.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home